ISO CERTIFICATE (STANDARD -IAF)
WE BELIEVE IN BEST QUALITY SERVICES
ISO CERTIFICATE 9001:2015 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
The ISO 9001 standard helps you develop a Quality Management System (QMS) to meet your customers’ quality requirements while continually improving operational processes. Since the standard is neither industry- nor product-specific, it may be used by any organization that provides a product or service.
The result of using ISO 9001 is shorter lead times, high delivery reliability, and consistently high quality of services and products, benefiting both your customers and your business.
Compliance to ISO 9001 will help you develop and optimize procedures and processes in your operations. You will be able to focus on what is important and save time and money, leaving you more competitive and better equipped to meet future challenges.
Whether you are a small business or a global corporation, ISO 9001 certification sends a clear message wherever you may do business. Certification increases confidence in your company, enhancing your competitiveness in all of the world’s local marketplaces.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
It is widely acknowledged that proper quality management improves business, often having a positive effect on investment, market share, sales growth, sales margins, competitive advantage, and avoidance of litigation. The quality principles in ISO 9000:2000 are also sound, according to Wade, and Barnes, who says “ISO 9000 guidelines provide a comprehensive model for quality management systems that can make any company competitive.” Barnes also cites a survey by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance which indicated that ISO 9000 increased net profit, and another by Deloitte-Touche which reported that the costs of registration were recovered in as less as three months. According to the Providence Business News, implementing ISO often gives the following advantages:
- Create a more efficient, effective operation
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Reduce audits
- Enhance marketing
- Improve employee motivation, awareness, and morale
- Promote international trade
- Increases profit
- Reduce waste and increases productivity
In today’s service-sector driven economy, more and more companies are using ISO 9000 as a business tool. Through the use of properly stated quality objectives, customer satisfaction surveys and a well-defined continual improvement program companies are using ISO 9000 processes to increase their efficiency and profitability.
ISO CERTIFICATION 14001:2015(ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM )
The ISO 14001 standard requires that a community or organization put in place and implement a series of practices and procedures that, when taken together, result in an environmental management system. ISO 14001 is not a technical standard and as such does not in any way replace technical requirements embodied in statutes or regulations. It also does not set prescribed standards of performance for organizations. The major requirements of an EMS under ISO 14001 include:
A policy statement which includes commitments to prevention of pollution, continual improvement of the EMS leading to improvements in overall environmental performance, and compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Identification of all aspects of the community organization’s activities, products, and services that could have a significant impact on the enviromment, including those that are not regulated
- Setting peformance objectives and targets for the management system which link back to the three comitments established in the community or organization’s policy (i.e. prevention of pollution, continual impovement, and compliance)
- Implementing the EMS to meet these objectives. This includes activities like training of employees, establishing work instructions and practices, and establishing the actual metrics by which the objectives and targets will be measured.
- Establishing a program to periodically audit the operation of the EMS
- Checking and taking corrective and preventive actions when deviations from the EMS occur, including periodically evaluating the organization’s compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Undertaking periodic reviews of the EMS by top management to ensure its continuing performance and making adjustements to it, as necessary.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 Certification
- Improvements in overall environmental performance and compliance
- Provide a framework for using pollution prevention practices to meet EMS objectives
- Increased efficiency and potential cost savings when managing environmental obligagtions
- Promote predictability and consistency in managing environmental obligations
- More effective targeting of scarce environmental management resources
- Enhance public posture with outside stakeholders
ISO CERTIFICATION 45001:2018 (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY (OH&S)MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
ISO 45001 is an International Standard that identifies necessities for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to allow an organization to proactively progress its OH&S performance in avoiding damage and ill-health. ISO 45001 is intended to be applicable to any organization irrespective of its size, type and nature. ISO 45001 allows an organization, through its OH&S management system, to integrate other aspects of health and safety, like worker wellness/wellbeing; however, it should be noted that an organization can be compulsory by applicable legal necessities to also address such problems.
ISO 45001 certification was developed to mitigate any factors that can cause businesses and employees irreparable harm. Its standards are the result of great struggle by a committee of health and safety management specialists who looked closely at a number of other approaches to system management — including ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. In addition, ISO 45001 was designed to take other present occupational health and safety standards, like OHSAS 45001, into account — as well as the ILO’s labor standards, conventions and safety guidelines.
ISO 45001 is proposed to replace the commonly implemented BS OHSAS 45001 and it is expected that organizations presently certified to BS OHSAS 45001 will essential to migrate to ISO 45001 within three years of the new standard’s publication.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- Remove or minimize OH&S risks
- Decrease work-related injuries, ill -health and deaths
- Defend and increase brand status
- Increase OH&S performance and efficiency
- Increases compliance with present legislations
- Transform operations from detection to avoidance mode